Wine Product Page
2010 - Maison Leroy Nuits Saint Georges
- Cote de Nuits
Maison Leroy is a negociant/wine producer founded by Francois Leroy, a wine merchant based in Auxey-Duresses, in 1868. It was expanded under his son Joseph and grandson Henri throughout the early 1900s. In 1942, Henri Leroy was involved with the purchase of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti. In 1974, Henri’s daughter, joined the family business, Maison Leroy, in 1955. She became President-Directeur General en 1971. With great devotion and a lot of work, through constant tasting, she undertook to understand the essential characteristics of each “terroir” from each vineyard of Burgundy. For Maison Leroy, still today, she searches unceasingly to purchase the best wines, and for her the best is always yet to come.